As the title suggests I’m going to help you how to fix broken powder makeup.
I believe if something is broken and worth to fix it you should. It applies to many areas of my life as to my private life so as material. Also, on the material level it means less waste, which I support very much!
Here is a video to show you how I do it:
-the item you’d like to fix
-a tool to spread and even your powder, I used a butter knife
-a cap or something with a flat surface that’s about the size of your powder
1) Pour about one teaspoon of rubbing alcohol on your powder. Dab on it with your spatula to see if it has spreadable consistency. If not add a bit more rubbing alcohol.
2) Wait 1-2 minutes to make sure the powder absorbs the alcohol.
3) Start to gently even out the broken surface with a spatula (or as I used a butter knife)
4) Use a paper towel to soak up the access rubbing alcohol.
5) Make the surface even more even with a cap or as I used, the bottom of a container.
6) Wait about 10 minutes until the alcohol evaporates and your powder dries than it is ready to be used again.
You can make it prettier and the surface more even if you spend a few more seconds on evening out the powder’s surface, but I’m too lazy to do so.
Leave me a comment please if you found it helpful!